"How was Ireland?"
...How am I supposed to answer that? After four incredible months in a country that I came to love, with people that became my family, I always come up short with an answer to that question.
Then again, how were you guys really supposed to know anything about my trip when I hardly posted anything?
In my defense, I don't regret one moment that I spent over in the Emerald Isle, and I'm glad I didn't waste those moments in front of a computer. Instead, I brought along a journal with me, and wrote most of my would-be-blog-entries in that; on flights to and from various countries, during a quiet moment at home in front of the telly, or during some lectures...
Regardless, I do have things to tell you. And if you're willing to listen, I'd be happy to show and tell (if it doesn't bother you that all this happened over the course of a few months ago).
No comments:
Post a Comment